Urgent Requirement for UI/UX Designer with(0-1yrs)experience
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to help make our products beautiful. As a company, our core mission is to be the best in the IT marketplaces. To do this we need to be delivering highly engaging products that balance the needs of all of our users, that are simple to use, beautiful, and accessible. In this role, the UX/UI Designer will collaborate with the Product Design team to make sure that their highly usable designs are also attractive and own the overall visual aesthetic of our solutions.
- Create and own overall visual aesthetic of our solutions
- Bring best-in-class concepts and techniques to improve the product’s templates and themes
- Research, recognize and apply top industry trends, where appropriate, to business solutions
- Collaborate with Product Design to bring their low-fidelity mockups to life
- Ensure a high level of usability for all users
- Create functioning prototypes of early stage solutions for evaluation by customers and internal stakeholders
- Create images, icons, color schemes, etc.
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure that what they build meets your exacting standards of beauty and consistency across all our products
- Evangelize the importance of good design across the company
- Collaborate directly with clients and stakeholders on a regular basis, presenting prototypes and/or design mockups to communicate concepts
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure our overall company brand fits nicely with our product
- Good communication skills
Urgent Requirement for Graphic Designer With(1-2yrs) experience
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with strong typography skills to concept and craft thoughtful branded experiences. With refined taste and an eye for the emerging web trends, you will design within an established identity while pushing the brand forward.
You will join us and design team to actualize thoughtfully designed campaigns and exceptional brand experiences. You will think conceptually and create relentlessly with a passion, detail, and dedication to the craft.
- Creating wireframes and website mockups based on creative briefs and other materials
- Attending client meetings and working with our Account Managers to translate visions into reality
- Creating images optimized for the web using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks
- Incorporating custom fonts on the web utilizing tools like typekit, sift, cufon, etc…
- Assuring that projects are completed according to schedule
- Effectively applying our methodology and following project standards
- Collaborating with the SEO team, developers, and other stakeholders to establish the vision of the project and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Assisting in conceptualizing and designing internal marketing materials (for print and the company website)
- Searching daily to expand your knowledge and resources and sharing that with the team
- Presenting organized files such as Photoshop layered/folder files
Urgent Requirement for WordPress Developer With(0-1yrs)experience
Looking for Sharp and Experienced PHP Developer with experience in WordPress with (0-1yrs) experience.
Custom CMS, HTML/CSS
must have good communicatiopn skill
- Fluent in PHP and relevant frameworks
- Good understanding of UI, web functions and cross browser compatibility
- Good communication skills
Urgent Requirement for Sr. PHP Developer With(2-4yrs) experience
AmazeCreators is looking for Senior PHP developers to work in a number of different technical roles. We screen for a wide array of skills from back-end to front-end, as requirements for specific roles vary and you will move from project to project. Being adaptable is a must, and business and problem-solving skills are a big plus. We’re looking to get the smartest people on the bus – if we like you, we’ll find you a seat!
- Experience with one or more web-scripting languages.
- Experience of implementing and consuming REST/SOAP based Web Services and APIs
- Experience with relational databases and other data stores. AmazeCreators uses MS-SQL and Mongodb
- Full-stack skill set. You will be expected to work on projects from the design and planning phases through several rounds of coding and testing, until it is completed.
- Ability and experience to take product ownership and deliver business results on key metrics
- Experience of 2+ years in building web applications
Full Stack development
Urgent Requirement for JS Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for a well-rounded and passionate web developer to join our team in creating an amazing client experience. If you’re interested in working on all layers of a system from developing new UI controls to creating flexible and scalable data architectures with the latest technologies.
This person should be self-motivated. We’re looking for engineers that can take a task, get clarity as needed, and run with it to produce well designed quality code.
We understand that iteration is important to good design and development. We need a person who can take iterative steps toward delivering a solution. Working with the business the entire way to stay on target and deliver amazing results.
We’re looking for a full web stack developer. These are the skills we’d like you to have:
HTML5 & CSS
Unit & Integration Testing
Skills we’d love you to have:
AngularJS, RequireJS, Node.js
D3, Highcharts, SVG, or other visualization libraries
Scripting (bash, perl, etc)
Agile development principles